First things first, I’m Brazilian. I’m 30 years old; all my family is in Brazil. I have 5 sisters and my parents are divorced. Recently my youngest sister had a baby, the little Luan, he’s so cute and chunky! I grew up back in Brazil as well, I’m from a super traditional neighborhood where fewer people moved in or out, so I met my most recent close friend 25 years ago. Here in the US I live with my girlfriend Erin close to the Crossfit 🙂 I started my athletic life on a regular gym where I stick for good 3 years
2. Why did you decide to pursue Crossfit?
I was super tired of doing the exactly same exercises for weeks in a row and really seeking for something more challenging.
3. How long have you been a member of Crossfit3040?
I join this family in June 2019.
4. What is your favorite benchmark/hero Wod and why?
I didn’t have the opportunity to do a lot of benchmarks, but I tend to like of those that doesn’t have jump hope/double unders, I screw up on those hahahaha.
5. What do you consider your proudest moment or greatest accomplishment at Crossfit3040?
On the 2019 Games I had my very first Ring Muscle Up, it was ugly as hell but I was so happy!
6. How has getting in shape changed your life?
I love to be active and always wanting to improve, my goal right now is to loose more weight and get better on my endurance!
7. What are some of your favorite things to do outside of Crossfit?
Ride motorcycles, hang out with people, talk, laugh, drink beer, play video games, cooking, eating, traveling!