1. Tell us about yourself
I’m the youngest of Five, two older sisters and brothers. I have a German Shepard that I’ve adopted and continues to be a challenge. I grew up playing all sports and played them all through high school, Baseball, football, Track etc.. Went on to play college baseball at Texas Tech until injuring my elbow then ran track for Tech. I grew up in the small town of Lockeny, TX just north of Lubbock.
2. Why did you decide to pursue Crossfit?
I started CrossFit 6 years ago just after competing in my first triathlon. I thought I’d much rather lift weights instead of just doing cardio.
3. How long have you been a member of Crossfit3040?
It will be 3 years that I’ve been at 3040 in May.
4. What is your favorite benchmark/hero Wod and why?
I don’t have a favorite hero WOD. I’m terrible with names and therefor the only hero WOD I know by name is Murph.
5. What do you consider your proudest moment or greatest accomplishment at Crossfit3040?
Proudest moment is when Willie says “that was okay” while lifting.
6. How has getting in shape changed your life?
My fitness has fluctuated over the years but every since I’ve been in CrossFit shape, it has helped me maintain a healthier lifestyle.